Celliant Fibre Technology
Celliant technology converts the body’s vibrant energy emissions, otherwise known as heat, into Far Infrared light (FIR) and emits it onto the body, where it is absorbed by the tissue and muscles. Among the total spectrum, FIR waves are the safest and most beneficial as they penetrate deepest into the skin and produce a uniform effect. Celliant technology incorporates thirteen thermally responsive minerals, embedded into the core of the fibers. These fibers are then knit or woven into fabrics and when worn or placed near the body, increase oxygen levels, clinical studies have shown.
The Benefits of Celliant
Products containing Celliant technology have been clinically proven to:
- Enhance tissue oxygen levels in the body up to 24%
(University of Houston, Texas)
- Stimulate quicker recovery and healing
- Heighten strength and athletic performance
(University of Calgary)
- Balance body temperature
- Improve sleep quality
(University of California)
- Reduce pain
(University of California)
Raw Ingredients of Celliant & The Manufacturing Process
Optically responsive minerals are selected.
From powder to fiber.
Made from finely ground minerals.
Made from liquid PET and Celliant powder.
Celliant Staple Fiber
Extruded from masterbatch.
3. Celliant Yarn
Knit or woven into each garment.
Under 2,000x magnification.
- Specifically formulated, worldwide patent-protected mineral compound.
- Micron-sized particles are embedded into fiber during extrusion. Average size of each Celliant particle is one micron.
- A permanent part of the fiber, lasting the life cycle of the material. The Celliant minerals never washout, meaning no special laundry instructions required.
- A human hair is between 40-120 microns.
2,000x magnification of a cross section of Celliant Fibers
Transmitted light images of Celliant Fiber in place polarized light (n=1.544)
How Celliant Works
Celliant Fibers are created from natural minerals and embedded into polyester fibres.
Celliant fibers absorb energy from the body.
Celliant converts the energy into a form usable by the body.
Celliant recycles this usable energy back to the body.
This recycled energy triggers natural chemical reactions in the body.
These reactions result in increased blood flow and oxygenation into the tissue.
Tested and proven in nine U.S.-based clinical studies, Celliant’s applied science consistently demonstrates significant, compelling and verifiable results:
• A Single Center Comparative Study to Evaluate the Performance of Celliant Fibers, Dr. Ian Gordon and the WIRB (2013) (Pending Publications)
• Impact of Celliant Socks on Subjects feet with the Application of Celliant, Dr. Li Shaojing (2012)
• Effect of Celliant on Pain and Strength in subjects with Chronic Wrist and Elbow Pain, Dr. Ian
• Effect of Shirt with 42% Celliant Fiber on TCPO2 Levels and Grip Strength in Healthy Subjects, Dr.
Ian Gordon (2011)
• Influence of Celliant on Athlete Performance and Recovery, Dr. Darren Stefanyshyn and Dr. Jay
• Pilot Sleep Study, Dr. Marcel Hungs (2009-2010)
• Effect of thermally Modified Polyethylene Terephthalate Fiber Socks on Chronic Foot Pain Study,
Dr. Ian Gordon (2008)
• Celliant Study of Thirteen (13) Healthy Subjects, Dr. Graham McClue (2005)
• Celliant Blood Flow Study, Dr. Lawrence Lavery (2003)
Celliant has been designated a Class 1 medical device in the EU per European Directive 93/42/EEC. Accordingly, products containing Celliant should be affixed with the CE mark highlighting this fact. In addition, Celliant has received similar designation as a Class 1 medical device in the Australia/New Zealand markets with Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) approval.
The Healing Power of Infrared Light
The sun doesn’t just provide light for us to see by. That same light becomes energy that living things use to thrive and grow. Humans absorb the sun’s energy through the skin which helps to support cellular healing and repair. Learn how to capture the healing power of solar energy and strengthen immune function, reduce fatigue, reverse depression and improve sleep.
Oxygen’s influence and its role in Human Body
In the human body, the oxygen is absorbed by the blood stream in the lungs, being then transported to the cells where an elaborated change process takes place.
Lack of oxygen in body tissues creates a defect of red blood cells that further exacerbates the condition by constricting blood vessels in the lung
A persistent scarcity of oxygen in body tissues – a widespread problem in patients with heart or lung disease – can create a defect of red blood cells that further exacerbates the condition by constricting blood vessels in the lung, Howard Hughes Medical Institute researchers at Duke University Medical Center have found.
Aerobic & Anaerobic Energy – Phosphagen, Glycolytic and Oxidative Phosphorylation Systems
There are three major energy systems in the human body that yield ATP (adenosine triphosphate: the body’s energy source). They are the phosphagen system, glycolytic system, and oxidative phosphorylation. The systems will be explained later on in this section. They are important in sport because each system is used differently at different intensities. This is why sport specific training is so important in athletic performance. You must first recognize the difference between anaerobic and aerobic metabolism.